Wooden lunchboxes for your vintage cassette modules in individual sizes: Wood is more easily to process than metal. It is perfect when it comes to custom work plus it has a nice and warm character that fits perfect to your vintage analog audio modules. Since our lunchboxes are manufactured after highest claims of quality, they are not just beautiful but also very comfortable. Inside the wooden frame you will find assembly rails to swap mount the modules, Tuchelframes that hold the Tuchel T2701 connectors and professionaly wired high-quality cables.
each basic VTLB-lunchbox contains:
- sipo-mahaghoni (or other on request) box with clear laquer finish
- assembly rails to mount the danner A1 modules
- 2x Tuchel 2701 connectors
- 2x Tuchelframes
- 3mm metal backplate with RAL 9005 black finish and holes for 4x XLR and 1x 115V/230V connector
- all metal parts are "plastic-coaded" in RAL 9005 (deep black)Since all lunchboxes are unique pieces and prices depend on the size, material, wood, etc., please ask for a quote.
Some of the lunchboxes we built in the past can be seen on our youtube-channel. here´s an example video.